Home Insurance

Your home is probably the biggest investment you will have made in your life, for this reason it is crucial that you have a home insurance policy in place. We at Ashburnham Insurance understand that you cannot afford to spend hours searching online for cheap home insurance which is why we provide access to a range of policies from various well known insurers instantly online. If you have a mortgage on the property then your provider will more than likely insist that a home insurance policy is in place to protect their investment in your home.

When you consider the small premium you would pay for cheap home insurance then you will realise that it simply doesn’t make sense to take the risk and leave your home un-insured. Insurers which specialise in home insurance will be able to provide comprehensive policies at a low premium.

If you would like a home buildings and/or contents quotation then please contact us and one of our helpful staff will be able to give you an instant quote over the phone.

Please be aware that if you are looking for landlords buildings and/or contents cover then you should visit our landlord insurance page.