Land Insurance

It may not be the most common of policies, but land insurance is essential for people who are worried about the potential financial risks of being a land owner. We have a panel of insurers which can help those looking for land insurance.
Land Insurance

Whatever type of land you need to insure, as long as it is in the UK then we are certain to be able to help.

What’s the risk?

The potential risks are varied but, for example, if you own a field or a private road then a member of public may fall and injure themselves while walking through your land. Even if the land is private property, you may still be liable for any injury caused to a third-party. Another example could be that you own a wooded area and a tree from you land falls and damages someone’s house or even a car parked underneath.

What type of people can you help?

We specialise in residents associations, road owners and general land owners. Whether you are a single person, group, community or business, we can help all types of land owners.

What type of land can you insure?

Below is a list of the most common types of land available to insure online (click the links for more information):

If you have vacant land or another type of land not listed above then we recommend speaking to us to get the cover you require.

What cover can you provide?

The main cover provided is public liability cover which will insure the land owner(s) for any third-party injury caused by the land. On top of this, cover is also available for public access, employers liability, legal expenses, directors and officers liability and material damage (such as street lights, walls, fences and incidental buildings). As we provide a specialist scheme, in most cases this cover is included in the standard policy at no extra charge.

Do you allow special features on the land?

We can allow many different types of feature on your land such as children’s playground equipment, non-residential buildings, automatic gates and barriers and even watercourses such as rivers, lakes and streams. If you can’t see your feature listed then just give us a call so we can tailor a policy to your needs.

How much does it cost?

Our premiums start from as little as £145 per year but obviously the price of the policy all depends on the size, location and use of the land or road. The best way to find out the cost is to complete our simple online quote form and you will be provided with an instant quote.

How can I get a quote?

To get an instant online quote then click the “Get Quote” button on this page or visit our contact us page for more details.